The Energyst Event
10:00-12:00: Net zero: From policy to delivery
A Praseg-hosted session covering the policy requirements to enable a path towards net zero
12:15-13:00 Delivering decarbonisation locally
Council strategies, needs and implications for business
14:00-14:40: Net zero before 2050
How and why businesses are pushing deeper, faster
15:00-15:40: Financing decarbonisation
Matching investment and business needs
16:00-16:40: Zero regrets
If businesses do just one thing…
Day 1 Mezzanine theatre
09:30-10:15: Decarbonisation: a competitive advantage
How businesses are decarbonising to drive growth
10:45-11:30: Digitise to decarbonise
From basic sensors to digital twinning – and why it matters
12:00- 12:45: Decarbonisation as a service
Is outsourcing decarbonisation smart business?
14:00-14:45: How to sell net zero to the board
How to create a net zero plan that gets c-suite buy-in
15:00 – 15:45: Bringing landlords into net zero
Driving change through collective pressure
Day two: Main stage
09:30-10:15 Renewable power: Outlook and business implications
How increasing penetration impacts business economics; a medium term view
10:30-11:15 PPAs: Clean power to the people
Making a mass market, productising and aggregating PPAs
11:30- 12:15 Flexibility: Where’s the smart money?
What converging markets mean for flexibility providers
14:00 – 14:45 Prosumer strategies: Taking control behind the meter
Best value, least risk options, key considerations
15:00 – 15:45 Energy efficiency: Counting carbs
Adding carbon benefits to the business case
10:00- 1045: Decarbonising heat: Electrification or green gas?
11:00-11:45: Decarbonising heat: Green gas choices
12:00 12:45: Decarbonising heat: Where are all the heat pumps?
14:00-14:45 Decarbonising heat: Does CHP have a future?
1500: 15:45 Decarbonising heat: Phase change materials: Commercially viable?
To add: Sponsor zone sessions, as created with sponsors.
The EV Theatre
The EV event covers all things electric vehicle. Expert speakers will provide delegates with insight into key opportunities and challenges across the following areas:
Where to start
- Mapping your journey: data gathering, analysis to understand requirements
- Vehicles: availability, volumes, visibility
- Incentives: Benefit in Kind explained
- Procurement & management: converging roles and responsibilities, how to make a smoother switch; reporting and accounting considerations
- Work and home billing – how to reconcile and account
- Quantifying carbon benefits
- Chargers: slow, rapid, fast
- Capacity and connections: key considerations
- Smart charging & future proofing
- Bundled services (e.g. including solar, storage)
- Vehicle to building and vehicle to grid
- Shared infrastructure
- Operating models
- Technology choices, availability, economics
- Infrastructure challenges
- Funding & financing
Keynote speakers, expert insight, panel discussions, best practice, case studies, knowledge sharing and road-mapping.